Outreach and Training
The Outreach and Training unit within UCD's IRB Administration provides training in the critical area of the protection of human research participants through various venues and methods. Below is a brief description of programs that are available or coming in the near future.
- IRB Learn At Lunch and Noontime Education Series: Hour-long training sessions centered around different aspect of human subject research for UCD research staff and faculty.
- New Submitters Training: Hour-long training session that provides an overview of the IRB Administration responsibilities, duties and forms for UCD research staff and faculty.
- Training Upon Request: Customized training to suit the needs of faculty, staff and students.
- Online Videos: web-based training programs in human research subject protection.
Please visit the Office of Research events page to keep up to date with upcoming trainings.
Online Education Resources
- Office of Human Research Protections (OHRP): Education Resources
- Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues: Bioethics Education
- NIH: Educational Materials About Clinical Trials
Please contact any of the people listed below if you need assistance or have questions
Nicole Walters (on leave) Outreach, Training, & Education, Coordinator 916-703-9155