Proposal Preparation and Submission Resources
The Office of Research provides access to critical information concerning preparing a research project/proposal and conducting that research on campus.
- Funding Opportunities, including Limited Submission programs, identified are by the Office of Research to help researchers identify potential funding.
- Research Relevant News, such as policy and regulation changes, may provide critical information needed before beginning to prepare a research proposal.
- Proposal Budgets are typically the portion of the proposal where researchers have the most questions, and where there are the most compliance points to meet.
- Indirect Cost Rates and Fringe Benefit Rates must be considered when developing the budget component.
- Institutional Information provides easy access to addresses, identification numbers and codes, and applicant personal criteria.