There are many resources on campus to aid researchers in their efforts.
- The core facilities and services on campus, within and external to the Office of Research, provide access to instruments and services to aid researchers in their efforts.
- Sponsors often require that projects include We have compiled a list of those programs of which we are aware to assist you in identifying a program to partner with.
- Even when not required, an component can be critical to the success of a project.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship are often integral factors of a research project that can be difficult to address, but UC Davis has many programs and resources to support and even guide such efforts.
- The UC Davis Library offers many resources, including subject specialists, that researches may find useful in preparing proposals. Some of their resources include (but are not limited to) the following.
- The UC Davis Statistical Laboratory provides various consulting services to campus researchers including (but not limited to) proposal preparation, study design, sample size calculation, and statistical services.
- Additional resources and assistance to researchers in developing a project can be found at the links below.