The Research Funding system is the resource for limited submissions and other research funding opportunities at UC Davis. UC Davis researchers may identify research funding opportunities and submit internal pre-proposals to limited submission and coordinated submission programs. The entire application, review and selection process is conducted online – including the receipt of peer review feedback.
- Up-to-date, searchable lists of research funding opportunities
- Online pre-proposal submission for limited submission programs
- Access review comments online
- Pre-proposal revision up until the deadline
- Delegate proxy to submit pre-proposals
- View status of internal pre-proposals
- Meaningful and relevant filtering options for a wide array of funding opportunities
- Streamlined electronic submission and review of limited submission pre-proposals
- Real-time review status available online
- Enhanced opportunities for collaboration
Log-in to https://researchfunding.ucdavis.edu with your Kerberos ID now!
The following links provide guidance for using the Research Funding system.