Grantwriting Resources and Services
There are several resources available to faculty to aid in writing a research grant. Below is a listing of the resources and services of which the Office of Research is aware.
- The Interdisciplinary Research Support (IRS)
- Freelance editors are available to assist researchers with editing grant proposals and other materials.
- Graduate students who are trained writers and editors are available to assist UC Davis researchers in proposal and manuscript editing for a nominal fee.
- Grant Writing Resources and Links - UC Davis Academic Personnel
- Grantsmanship Seminar - UC Davis School of Medicine Faculty Development
- Career and Professional Development - UC Davis Internship and Career Center (ICC)
- UC Davis Professional Development Series Workshops - UC Davis Office of Graduate Studies
- A Guide to Applying for Funding for Research, Travel, and Language Study for Linguistics Graduate Students - UC Davis Department of Linguistics
- Grant Writing - Environmental Survey Research Analysis
- A Guide for Proposal Writing - National Science Foundation (NSF)
- NSF Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide, February 2014
- "Understanding the National Science Foundation's CAREER Award Proposal Genre: A Rhetorical, Ethnographic, and System Perspective" - David M. Christensen, Utah State University
- Grant Writing Tips Sheets - National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH Grant Application Information - NIH
- General Tips for Writing a Comprehensive NIFA Proposal - USDA
- Learn About Proposal Writing - Foundation Center
If you would like to have your grant-writing services included on this page, please contact Kassie Obelleiro at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for supporting research at UC Davis.