As sequencing projects are getting underway, we encourage UC Davis researchers to work closely with the associate director for BGI@UC Davis to ensure the best possible service and results.
Overview of process
Once the project has been defined and the scope is understood and summarized in writing, please direct submission to BGI@UC Davis or via the DNA Technologies Core of the Genome Center. Note that submitting through the DNA Technologies Core may be more appropriate for small projects or investigators new to sequencing projects.
- Please contact our associate director Josh Wood for questions about initiating a project.
- Please contact our sales representative Chenzhou Yu to request a quote.
- Please use BGI’s online sample-submission system via http://www.bgisample.com/index.aspx to complete your sample-submission form.
- Samples can dropped off at three locations BGI@UC Davis facility, located at:
- VMCS store room in Vet Med 3B (Same Day delivery before 11AM)
- VMCS store room in Harring Hall (Same Day delivery before 11AM)
- Deliver or Mail your Samples to:
Hongyan An, BGI@UC Davis Lab Director
2921 Stockton Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95817
Drop off hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Please call us at 916-706-0010 for entrance into the locked facility.