The Exploratorium offers unique, hands-on experiences to engage its visitors in learning through thought-provoking exhibits. The UC Davis-Exploratorium partnership committee is looking for opportunities to jointly develop exhibits that will capture the public’s attention and foster a new level of understanding of some of the exciting issues.
Researchers interested in consulting on exhibits in development, submitting exhibit ideas, or supporting current exhibits should completee the following form.
Guidelines for Participation
The development of exhibits and visitor experiences should focus on cutting-edge research that complements the Exploratorium’s goal of exploring how the world works through thought provoking, interactive and playful approaches.
Areas of particular interest include:
- Data Visualization
- Environmental Science
- Gamification of Culture, Art, Health, and Science
- Human Health
- Living Systems (genetics and epigenetics)
- Marine Sciences
- Neuroscience and the Brain
- Nutrition and Poverty
- Science of Plants and Biology (plant genomics and organic farming)
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Science (food microbiology, wine and beer fermentation)
- Sustainable Energy