The InfoReady Review system is the application platform for limited submissions and other internally coordinated funding opportunities at UC Davis. UC Davis researchers may submit internal letters of intent (LOIs) to limited submission and coordinated submission programs. The entire application, review and selection process is conducted online – including the receipt of peer review feedback.
- Up-to-date, searchable lists of open limited submission competitions
- Online letter of intent submission for limited submission programs
- LOI revision up until the deadline
- Delegate proxy to submit LOIs
- View status of submitted LOIs
- Streamlined electronic submission and review of limited submission LOIs
- Real-time review status available online
- Enhanced opportunities for collaboration
Log in to https://ucdavis.infoready4.com/#limitedsubmissions with your Kerberos ID now!
The following links provide guidance for using the InfoReady Review system.