Corporate Affiliates Partnership Programs (CAPP) provide a venue for the university to work with industry and public partners to support basic and application-driven research through the translation of discovery through development and production. It also provides an opportunity for university researchers to better understand and appreciate the needs of industry and integrate this knowledge to enrich their teaching and research. UC Davis offers several different corporate affiliate programs, including the following:
- Business Partnership Program
- California Institute of Food and Agricultural Research
- California Lighting Technology Center
- Institute for Transportation Studies
- Plant and Seed Sciences
- Robert Mondavi Industry Partnership Program
- Western Cooling Efficiency Center
Details about Corporate Affiliate Partnership Programs can be found in Building Industry-University Collaborations.
For further information about corporate affiliate partnership programs at UC Davis, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.