The Office of Research is the catalyst for advancing the research mission at UC Davis.
We strive to achieve our mission and vision through the following organizational goals:
- Provide service and resources to faculty, students and staff that stimulate research and other creative endeavors.
- Facilitate and enhance partnerships and collaborations between faculty, government, foundations, industry and global research enterprises.
- Develop infrastructure and policy that promote creativity and an entrepreneurial culture.
- Ensure that policies and educational programs advance both a culture of innovation and compliance on the UC Davis campus.
- Foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that respects the UC Davis Principles of Community and encourages work/life balance for all staff.
- Communicate the value and impacts of UC Davis research to the world.
To enable UC Davis to be a global leader in research and technology transfer.