Available Training Opportunities for Research Related Activities at UC Davis
- Animal Care & Use
Oversight of Animal Care and Use is the responsibility of UC Davis Safety Services.
- Biological Safety/ Biohazard Use
Oversight of the use of infectious biological agents, recombinant DNA/RNA, and the propagation and release of recombinant organisms including plants, animals and microbial agents is the responsibility of UC Davis Safety Services.
- Conflict of Interest in Research
- Contract & Grant Administration (Sponsored Programs)
- Export Control
- IRB Administration
-Protection of Human Research Subjects – Required Certification (CITI) Register
-Additional IRB training
- Intellectual Property Overview (InnovationAccess)
- Intellectual Property Essentials for Academic Researchers (UCOP)
- Research Ethics
- Research Misconduct
- Safety Services
- Stem Cell Research
Stem Cell training is offered through the UC Davis Stem Cell Program.