Office of Research International Agreements - Office of Research

International Agreements

International AgreementsThe Office of Research can provide assistance to researchers in preparing international research proposals, finding funding opportunities for international research projects, and linking with international partners.

The Sponsored Programs Office manages funded international sponsored research contracts, grants and agreements.

For assistance with international non-funded agreements, such as research memorandum of understanding (MOUs) or those international non-funded agreements containing intellectual property rights terms, please contact the International Agreements Specialist listed below.

Please note, researchers should NOT sign agreements with international organizations or agencies for their research. Such agreements require review by the Office of Research and are signed on behalf of The Regents of the University of California by duly authorized persons only.

In addition to the vast resources offered by the Office of Research for international research opportunities, the Global Affairs Office can provide further information on Seed Grants for International Activities, international funding workshops, and competitive international grant programs, such as the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program.

Please contact the Office of Research if you have any questions about or need assistance with international research opportunities.

If you have any questions about non-funded international agreements, research MOU’s or the Int’l MOU Basic Guide, please contact:

Office of Research
Sponsored Programs Office
University of California, Davis
1850 Research Park Drive
Davis, CA 95618
Office: (530) 754-7700