Last Updated 4/1/2020
- Require that all personnel who are feeling unwell stay home until they no longer have symptoms
- Remind all personnel to practice recommended personal hygiene measures including washing hands frequently, using hand sanitizer, avoiding touching their face and covering coughs.
- Explore and implement measures to allow “social distancing” of lab/research personnel. For example, increasing spacing between researchers where possible to more than 6 feet, having personnel come to the lab in shifts, allowing every other bench to be unoccupied, etc.
- Review opportunities for lab personnel and support staff to work remotely.
- Increase disinfecting of laboratory and communal spaces. Facilities Services will be increasing service to student housing, administrative and teaching space daily, in accordance with CDC guidelines, including door handles, light switches, banisters, etc.
- Regarding travel, you can find the latest guidance here.