Copyright-info: Moderated forum for information related to copyright as it affects the UC Davis campus. https://lists.ucdavis.edu/sympa/subscribe/copyright-info
Core Facilities Program
The Research Core Facilities Program (RCFP) has established a mailing list to disseminate program updates and announcements. This tool also enables research core facilities across campus to communicate best practices.
DMCA-info: Moderated forum for information related to the DMCA as it affects the UC Davis campus. https://lists.ucdavis.edu/sympa/subscribe/dmca-info
Funding: This moderated list is for disseminating information about Limited Submissions programs and other new funding opportunities. Limited Submissions programs are funding opportunities in which the sponsor agency allows UC Davis to submit only a limited number of applications. Please subscribe using your UC Davis (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) email account. If you are not signed in to Sympa, you will need to sign in before seeing the list information.
- Weekly Research Funding Update: Subscribe to one of the following three listservs to receive the relevant Weekly Research Funding Update. Weekly emails are only sent when there are new opportunities or information.
- Funding Announcements General: https://lists.ucdavis.edu/sympa/subscribe/funding/index.html
- Funding Announcements Humanities: https://lists.ucdavis.edu/sympa/subscribe/fundinghum/index.html
- Funding Announcements Social Sciences: https://lists.ucdavis.edu/sympa/subscribe/fundingss/index.html
- A listserv for research funding opportunities relevant to junior faculty: https://lists.ucdavis.edu/sympa/subscribe/fundingjrfaculty/index.html
- The following listservs were developed with assistance from the Funding Opportunities Program. Contact Limited Submissions (email@example.com) if you are interested in developing your own.
- Air Quality Research Center (AQRC) General Funding Opportunities: https://lists.ucdavis.edu/sympa/subscribe/aqrc-general
- AQRC Climate Funding Opportunities: https://lists.ucdavis.edu/sympa/subscribe/aqrc-climate
- AQRC Health Funding Opportunities: https://lists.ucdavis.edu/sympa/subscribe/aqrc-health
- Crocker Nuclear Laboratory and Cyclotron Funding Opportunities: https://lists.ucdavis.edu/sympa/subscribe/cnl-funding
IRB-Info: This moderated list is for notifying all UC Davis human subject researchers and research personnel of changes to the UC Davis Human Research Protection Web site and/or policy and procedure changes of the UC Davis Institutional Review Board (IRB). https://lists.ucdavis.edu/wws/subscribe/irb-info
or-rci: This moderated list is for notifying UC Davis faculty, staff and research personnel of changes to the UC Davis Research Compliance and Integrity Web site and/or policy and procedure changes of the related compliance committees.
- Research Compliance and Integrity Announcements: https://lists.ucdavis.edu/sympa/info/or-rci
OVCR-cg: This moderated list is for disseminating information about contract and grant administration, and related trainings and workshops. It is the primary mechanism for informing the campus community of the latest research administration news. https://lists.ucdavis.edu/sympa/info/ovcr-cg
rcr: This moderated list is for Individuals to receive information regarding the Responsible Conduct of Research Program (ethical research training) at UC Davis
- RCR Program Announcements: https://lists.ucdavis.edu/sympa/info/rcr
Research Unit Lists
JMIE’s Field Notes: JMIE Field Notes are sent via e-mail at the beginning of every week and contain a summary of events, funding opportunities, job opportunities and other announcements related to environmental scholarship at JMIE, UC Davis, in our community and beyond. These announcements are geared toward the interests of JMIE faculty, researchers, staff, students and friends. http://johnmuir.ucdavis.edu/news/field-notes
EI-Public: This LISTSERV is for all who are interested in the latest information & news regarding the UC Davis Energy Institute. After registering, you will receive the latest announcements, news and event updates. Your information will be kept private and your subscription can be cancelled by you at any time. http://energy.ucdavis.edu/contact/subscribe/
EI-UCD: This LISTSERV is for UC Davis staff / researchers who are interested in becoming a member of the UC Davis Energy Institute. After registering, you will receive the latest announcements, news and event updates, grant / proposal information. Your information will be kept private and your subscription can be cancelled by you at any time. ( please only subscribe to this listserv with a UC Davis email address, non- UC Davis Emails will be deleted by the system). http://energy.ucdavis.edu/contact/subscribe/
Click the listserv from which you wish to be unsubscribed.
NOTE: You need to send the unsubscribe request from the same account that you used to subscribe to the list.
Instructions for Manual method
To manually unsubscribe from a list, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a body like this:
For example to unsubscribe from IRB-info send an email to email@example.com with the body:
The Office of Research List names are
You need to send the unsubscribe request from the same account that you used to subscribe to the list.