On January 6, 2022, UC Davis issued updated winter-quarter guidance for employees and students to help mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 Omicron variant among our campus community. Please review the guidance summary below.*
- Researchers can continue to pursue their research activities according to Phase-4 of our Ramp-up Plan while following the COVID safety and testing protocols.
- The first four weeks of winter quarter will be virtual, wherever possible.
- Everyone is required to have a negative COVID-19 test prior to accessing campus the first time, with the exception of using the testing facilities.
- If you are eligible for a booster, you are required to get it by Jan. 31.
- Fully vaccinated employees or students are required to get tested every 14 days.
For more information, including answers to frequently asked questions, please visit the Winter Quarter Guidance Update.
*Please note that these requirements for winter quarter do not apply to those people working for UC Davis Health, as they must comply with healthcare worker mandates. For UC Davis Health employees, please refer to the COVID-19 employee resources for updates.