Join us for an inside look at what MNRC’s research capabilities could do for you.
MNRC is one of the leading reactors performing neutron radiography, it has a state-of-the-art neutron imaging facility for research applications, neutron activation analysis, radiation hardness testing, and radioisotope applications.
- 12:00 pm – Shuttles depart Davis campus (location TBA)
- 12:30 pm – Welcome, Director Wesley Frey & Nuclear Research Consultant Mel Williams
- 12:45 pm – How can MNRC support your research, Director Wesley Frey
- 1:15 pm – Tour of the nuclear reactor facility in operation, Director Wesley Frey
- 2:30 pm – Shuttles depart MNRC
Register to attend at