Covid-19 Update: Campus Research Core Facilities remain committed to supporting research and to reducing the risk of person-to-person transmission during the COVID-19 outbreak. Check Core Facilities Status page for the current operational status and services.
The following labs have been designated as Campus Research Core Facilities. Each of these labs meet the established criteria as determined by the Research Core Facilities Program, and have been selected by an independent review panel. Campus Research Core Facilities are a select subset of resources that provide services to campus researchers as well as external organizations.
- Serve a broad user base distributed over 3 or more colleges/schools
- Average faculty served per CRCF = 70
- Collectively recharge ~$12.5m in services annually
- Provide strategic impact to the UC Davis research community
- Provide equitable access to all interested users
- Have a professional management structure with dedicated scientific staff
- Recharge all investigators the same campus approved recharge rates for services