International Agreements

The Office of Research can provide assistance to researchers in preparing international research proposals, finding funding opportunities for international research projects, and linking with international partners.

The Sponsored Programs Office manages funded international sponsored research contracts, grants and agreements.

Please note, researchers should NOT sign agreements with international organizations or agencies for their research. Such agreements require review by the Office of Research and are signed on behalf of The Regents of the University of California by duly authorized persons only.

In addition to the vast resources offered by the Office of Research for international research opportunities, the Global Affairs Office can provide further information on Seed Grants for International Activities, international funding workshops, and competitive international grant programs, such as the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program.

If you have any questions about international research opportunities, non-funded international agreements, research MOU’s or the International MOU Basic Guide, please contact: