UC Davis Policy & Procedure Manual:
- Section 230-05, Individual Conflicts of Interest Involving Research
- Section 230-07, Public Health Service Regulations on Objectivity in Research.
- Section 320-20, Privacy of and Access to Personal Information.
- Section 380-16, Conflict of Interest.
- Section 380-17, Improper Governmental Activities/Whistleblower Protection.
- Section 380-55, Acceptance or Offering of Gifts by University Employees.
UC Davis IRB Standard Operating Procedure (SOP): HRP-055.
Academic Personnel Manual:
- Section APM-015, Faculty Code of Conduct; and UCD-015, Procedures for Faculty Misconduct Allegations.
- Section APM-016, University Policy on Faculty Conduct and the Administration of Discipline; and UCD-016, Procedures for Faculty Discipline.
- Section APM-025 and UCD-025, Conflict of Commitment and Outside Activities of Faculty Members.
- Section APM-028, Disclosure of Financial Interest in Private Sponsors of Research.
- Section APM-140 and UCD-140, Non-Senate Academic Appointees/Grievances.
- Section APM-210-1, Appendix A, Statement on Professional Ethics.
Personnel Policies for Staff Members:
- UC Policy 62 and UCD Procedure 62, Corrective Action.
- UC Policy 64 and UCD Procedure 64, Termination and Job Abandonment.
- UC Policy 70 and UCD Procedure 70, Complaint Resolution.
- UC Policy 82, Conflict of Interest.
- Personnel Policies for Senior Management Group.
UC Davis Health Hospital Policies and Procedures:
UC Office of the President:
- BFB G-44, Guidelines on Accepting and Managing Equity When Licensing University Technology.
- UC Compendium of Conflict of Interest And Integrity Policies–Guidance.
- Conflict of Interest Code.
- Policy on Disclosure of Financial Interests and Management of Conflicts of Interest Related to Sponsored Projects.
- Standards of Ethical Conduct.
Federal Laws and Regulations
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR):
- U.S. Code Title 41, Sections 51-58, Anti-Kickback Act of 1986.
- OMB Circular A-110, Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Agreements With Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, and Other Non-Profit Organizations.
California State Laws and Regulations
- Government Code Section 81000 et. seq., Political Reform Act.
- California Code of Regulations, Title 2, Division 6, Section 18110 et. seq., Regulations of the Fair Political Practices Committee.