To create an estimate for your customer:
- From HOME >> Order a service or consumable or from the ORDER tab, select and choose from drop-down menu
- Select the appropriate user in the Make this order on behalf of this user dropdown
- Select the appropriate project in the Attach this order to this project dropdown (if your Core is utilizing Projects)
- Select the appropriate financial account for the order
- Under Services and consumables available for order section, add Quantity on the appropriate service line.
- Review quantities and service and click Save Estimate at bottom right
- Confirm by clicking OK.
- Select add comments to communicate additional information to the user.
- Select Send this Estimate by email to quickly and easily provide the estimate to the user
Convert an estimate into an order, edit, or cancel:
- From HOME>>ORDERS tab, change view to Estimates or from HOME >> Estimates, select the Estimate ref #
- If estimate is:
- agreed upon, select Make the order at bottom left
- not agreed upon, select Cancel this Estimate at bottom right
- If estimate requires edits, update quantity by selecting edit on the appropriate service line. Changing quantity to “0” will cancel the service line.To notify user of changes, select Send notification by email, check box next to user email, and select Add to order.
Save at bottom of estimate.
- Add services or consumables to this estimate from the dropdown below the estimate. Include desired quantity.To notify user of changes, select Send notification by email, and select Add to order.