Each project is specific to a core. A new project must be requested for each core for which a project is required.
When to Request a Project:
- Collaboration between researchers of two different affiliations:
- Example: UCD researcher is working with an EXT-NP. The EXT-NP is submitting work but costs are covered by the UCD researcher.
- Cancer Center members requesting subsidized rates for cancer related research.*
- MIND Institute members requesting subsidized rates. *
*Only select Core Facilities offer these subsidized rates.
Request a Project:
- Go to PPMS start page https://ppms.us/ucdavis/start
- Select the core of interest under Facilities available in UC Davis and log in with your credentials
- From HOME >> REQUEST**, select the provided Project form**
- Provide any requested data on the form
- Click Submit request
Your request will be sent to the Core for approval. Once approved, you will be able to view your project on your homepage under “My Projects.”
When requesting services and reservations, you will be able to reference your project.
**If there is no REQUEST option or Project form available, please email the Core directly with your request.