Instruments and other resources can be reserved via a calendar interface.
- Go to PPMS start page https://ppms.us/ucdavis/start
- Select the core of interest under Facilities available in UC Davis and log in
- From HOME >> BOOK tab, select the instrument (system) of interest or from Book as system, select the instrument (system) from the dropdown
- [Optional] Select the appropriate project in the Project dropdown*
- Select the appropriate financial account for the order (if more than one account is available)
- From the instrument calendar, select the blocks of time for the reservation
- If you require assistance on the instrument,**
- check the Assisted by box
- from the dropdown, select the staff member you request to assist you
- Select >> Book the selected sessions at the bottom of the page to complete the reservation
- To edit or cancel a booking, click the reservation or pencil icon in any reservation block
Please note that some instruments require training or access rights prior to use: these instruments may not be visible to users.
Contact the core directly via email with your request to access the calendars.
*Not all Cores utilize or require a Project.
**Not all Cores offer assistance.