Mission & Vision
To enable UC Davis to be a global leader in research and technology transfer.
The Office of Research is the catalyst for advancing the research mission at UC Davis.
We strive to achieve our mission and vision through the following organizational goals:
- Provide service and resources to faculty, students and staff that stimulate research and other creative endeavors
- Facilitate and enhance partnerships and collaborations between faculty, government, foundations, industry and global research enterprises
- Develop infrastructure and policy that promote creativity and an entrepreneurial culture
- Ensure that policies and educational programs advance both a culture of innovation and compliance on the UC Davis campus
- Foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that respects the UC Davis Principles of Community and encourages work/life balance for all staff
- Communicate the value and impacts of UC Davis research to the world.