The Research Core Facilities Program (RCFP) ensures a world-class research infrastructure at UC Davis that enables scientific excellence, technology development and outstanding innovations for researchers on campus and the scientific community.
The RCFP will bring this vision to reality through accomplishing the following goals:
- Promote and develop best practices for core facility operations at UC Davis
- Establish transparent processes to make well-informed decisions for strategic investments in scientific core facilities
- Identify Campus Research Core Facilities (CRCFs) as centers of excellence that set standards for best practices in facility management and operations.
- Implement a broadly-accessible software tool to optimize facility operation and financial management.
- Provide a dynamic inventory of shared campus resources through a searchable database.